- What is human trafficking and why is it a significant problem?
- What are the common tactics used by traffickers to lure and control victims, and how
can individuals and communities protect themselves from trafficking?
- Who is most vulnerable to human trafficking, and what can be done to address the root
causes of vulnerability?
- What are the consequences of human trafficking, and how can society address these
consequences and support survivors of trafficking?
- What strategies can be used to prevent human trafficking, and how can the
governments, and individuals work together to combat trafficking?
- How can public awareness and education be used to prevent human trafficking and
promote support for survivors?
- What is the role of law enforcement and the justice system in addressing human
trafficking, and what can be done to improve response efforts?
- How can cross-sector collaboration be used to address the issue of human trafficking,
and what can be done to encourage cooperation and partnership between different
organizations and agencies